The purpose of our organization is to provide consistent, high-quality professional service to the electronics market place. To accomplish this, we employ, support and empower quality individuals, and provide a great place to work.
To be the world standard in creating innovative solutions to the emerging technological needs of our customers.
Our Core Values
We believe that:
- All people have inherent value.
- Our differences make us stronger.
- Family sustains, stabilizes, and defines us.
- Honesty and integrity will build lasting relationships.
- We have a responsibility to each other to create a better community.
- Learning, growing, and accepting challenges enriches and fulfills our lives.
The guiding principles above have worked in tandem for over 90 years, allowing us to grow from a space within an outlet store at 115 West Jefferson Street, Syracuse, to five buildings, three divisions, in two states, run by one big happy family.
For a better understanding of our company,…please contact The Onondaga Historical Association to get your copy of our book, “Jake’s Place, From One Man’s Passion to a Corporation”, written by Arnold J. Rubenstein. 321 Montgomery Street Syracuse, NY 13202 (315) 428-1864