Our Automotive Electronics business is about more than quality repairs of equipment; it’s about providing efficient integrated solutions to manufacturers, dealers and automotive businesses.
On top of remanufacturing and exchange, United Radio offers a diverse array of customized services, including branded customer service, web portal ordering, failure analysis and reporting, line recall, logistics, distribution, vehicle integration, inventory management, warehousing and sales.
United Radio has been providing smart solutions to more than 40,000 dealers and manufacturers in more than 140 countries for virtually every major car manufacturer and original equipment supplier in the world.
Repair and remanufacturing solutions
Experienced, dedicated and thorough are just a few ways to describe our service teams at United Radio. Our technicians and support personnel go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. As a leading remanufacturer for all your vehicle electronics, we are committed to meeting all our customers’ specifications. Whether you are looking for repair, recall support, failure analysis or long-term remanufacturing, no job is too small or too big.
Benefits of our repair and remanufacturing programs:
- Address all known quality and reliability issues
- Cost-effective alternative to replacement
- Reduce end-of-life buildout cost and long-term storage
- Good for the environment
- Perform all hardware modifications and software updates
- Use lead-free solder and recycles solder metals
To ship a unit to us for a free estimate on repair, please fill out and include the Automotive Shipping Instructions form.
Automotive testing capabilities
The Automotive Electronics division has several capabilities including:
- Multiple BGA machines
- X-Ray machines
- Listening Evaluation room
- Multiple Heat/Cold testing chambers
Our commitment to quality is reflected in our IATF 16949 certification and extensive in-house and external training programs.
Our staff, of International Society of Certified Electronic Technicians (ISCET); IPC (Institute for Printed Circuits) specialists; and factory-trained support members; provides the customer a level of confidence that the final product will meet or exceed their expectations
We invite all authorized dealers to enroll in Dealer Services, at no charge, to experience exclusive online access to repair statuses. In addition to checking repair statuses, Dealer Services enables you to approve or decline estimates and more.
Register today to see how we can serve you by clicking on the Dealer Services button below! Already have an account? You too can login by clicking the Dealer Services button to access your account.
Security & Storage Practices
- Secure warehouse facilities
- Pallet racking to small bin storage on site
- Static sensitive components stored in electrostatic discharge (ESD) safe bins/containers
Inventory Verification & Forecasting
- Regular cycle counts performed
- Inventory transaction history readily available
- Weekly updated critical order points used to maximize inventory turns (Min Max)
- Forecasts can be provided for inventory planning
- Inventory reports available in a format and at a frequency customized to each customer’s needs
- Reports available in multiple formats, including Sharepoint and via secure UR Dealer Services website