We provide international web portals (available in multiple languages) as well as customized EDI and data transfer.
- In 2006 United Radio, Inc. designed and implemented Chrysler’s Global Exchange Program website (ERES)
- Experienced EDI integration
- Multiple language translation
- All customer support services available through urdealerservices.com
- Designed and maintain Dealer Services portal
- Customized Manufacturer reporting interface
- Dynamic dealer order tracking
- Requires dealer to enter information for warranty orders based on manufacturer specifications
- Validates warranty period
- Alerts dealers to outstanding advance exchanges
- Language options
- Personalized web solutions for B2B or B2C channels
- Hardware experts in high-speed connections and systems
- Write and maintain all in-house programs
- Created and maintain Tracker© program which contains all data captured during the remanufacturing process
Automotive Electronics Recycling
As a family-owned business for almost 100 years, we strongly believe in taking care of the planet for future generations. We currently de-manufacture all electronic components to lowest possible point and all usable portions are reclaimed for re-use or recycling.
Members of SAE and SEMA, and actively participates in CES, SEMA, SAE, and V2X conferences.
Subscription Data Transfer
We provide customized automated data subscription transfer services on sales or exchange units to prevent loss of service for end customer.